Sunday, October 25, 2009

Hello, everyone! I hope you all enjoyed Bee's latest post. ;) Well, it's Deejae here to tell you that I've created a Twitter just for the jbdmg's to use. I know a couple of you follow me on my personal (which is completely fine, I promise), and offer me suggestions as well as give me a push in updating (which, I assure you, I always need - even if I still haven't updated as much as I used to >__<).

So to make it easier for all of us, I think it'd be really great if you could all follow us at http://www.twitter.com/jbdmg. When you follow us, I'll make sure to follow you, too, just so I can catch your @replies. We're working on keeping motivated when it comes to NC-17 stories because we aim to please (That's what he said. Yes, yes?). Thank you so much for sticking with us, even if there's always a huge time gap between one story and the next. Love you all. <3

-Yo' DMGs.

PS. Have y'all kept bouncing?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUSTED WHEN I SAW TWOOOO UPDATES
hahahahah
love youu and thanksss
-marisa ;]

Bria said...

I'm following you guys :) YAY